- If you look 40 years old or younger be prepared to show your valid ID.
- You must be 21 years or older to purchase or handle alcoholic beverages, and 18 or 21 years old to purchase tobacco products depending on individual town laws.•
- Everyone in your party will be required to show valid ID.
- Procurement or delivery of Alcohol to a minor is punishable by a $2,000 fine.
Valid Forms of ID
- Valid Massachusetts Driver’s License
- Valid Massachusetts Liquor Identification Card
- Valid Massachusetts Identification Card
- Valid Passport Issued by the United States or a government that is officially recognized by the United States
- Valid Passport Card for a Passport issued by the United States
- Valid United States issued Military Identification card
- All merchandise must be in original packaging and in current saleable condition.
- All refunds must be accompanied by a receipt within 30 days of purchase.
- Any returns without a receipt will be processed as a store credit at the lowest sale price at the manager’s discretion.
Gift Card Policy
- We do not give cash back on Kappy’s/Visa/MC/AMEX issued gift cards.
- As per Massachusetts general law, Kappy’s reserves the right to correct mismarked and/or incorrect computerized prices. Massachusetts liquor regulations prevent retailers from selling any alcoholic beverage at a lower price than its cost.
- We reserve the right to open and inspect all bags and purses.
We are closed on the following Holidays:
- Easter Sunday • Memorial Day • Thanksgiving • Christmas Day
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY SALE.
REDEMPTION CENTER RE-OPENING POLICIES
(MACHINE CENTERS 6/5 & HAND SORTED CENTERS 6/19)