• If you look 40 years old or younger be prepared to show your valid ID.
• You must be 21 years or older to purchase or handle alcoholic beverages, and 18 or 21 years old to purchase tobacco products depending on individual town laws.•
• Everyone in your party will be required to show valid ID.
• Procurement or delivery of Alcohol to a minor is punishable by a $2,000 fine.
Valid Forms of ID
• Valid Massachusetts Driver’s License
• Valid Massachusetts Liquor Identification Card
• Valid Massachusetts Identification Card
• Valid Passport Issued by the United States or a government that is officially recognized by the United States
• Valid Passport Card for a Passport issued by the United States
• Valid United States issued Military Identification card
• All merchandise must be in original packaging and in current saleable condition.
• All refunds must be accompanied by a receipt within 30 days of purchase.
• Any returns without a receipt will be processed as a store credit at the lowest sale price at the manager’s discretion.
Gift Card Policy
• We do not give cash back on Kappy’s/Visa/MC/AMEX issued gift cards.
• As per Massachusetts general law, Kappy’s reserves the right to correct mismarked and/or incorrect computerized prices. Massachusetts liquor regulations prevent retailers from selling any alcoholic beverage at a lower price than its cost.
• We reserve the right to open and inspect all bags and purses.
We are closed on the following Holidays:
• Easter Sunday • Memorial Day • Thanksgiving • Christmas Day
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY SALE.
COVID-19 Redemption Policy
REDEMPTION CENTER RE-OPENING POLICIES
(MACHINE CENTERS 6/5 & HAND SORTED CENTERS 6/19)
● Face Covering Required
● We are enforcing the legally required number of returnables to 120 containers/$6 per customer per day. (Mass Bottle Bill M.G.L. c.94, s.321-327 and 301 CMR 4.00).
● All slips must be redeemed the same day.
● All cans and bottles must be clean and free of debris.
● 1 to 2 people in the redemption area at a time depending on size of center.
● Please remove your trash from the premises.
● Senior Hours from 10 am – 11 am Monday – Saturday. Redemption Centers will open for the general public at 11 am Sunday – Saturday and will close one hour before the store each day.